Dye & Durham was thrilled to be back as a major sponsor of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers – WA conference. This event was cancelled in the last two years due to the rise of the pandemic and Western Australia was placed under strict lockdown rules to curb the spread of COVID19.
Over 200 conveyancers came together at the Westin Hotel in Perth to discuss key topics in the property and conveyancing industry on Australia’s west coast.
Dye & Durham’s Managing Director, Peter Maloney, delivered the opening address and provided insights on Dye & Durham’s development and investment plan into SettsPlus – A Dye & Durham solution, Western Australia’s leading and complete end-to-end conveyancing solution.
Peter Maloney delivering the opening address at the AICWA conference
Peter Maloney delivering the opening address to AICWA conference attendees
Peter Maloney was also delighted to announce Dye & Durham’s SettsPlus exclusive offer for the Western Australia conveyancing market, which includes:
- Guaranteed pricing for the next 3 years
- Free unlimited VirtualVOI for 3 years
- Free unlimited Digital Signing for 3 years
- Free unlimited VaultRE integration for 3 years
- 10 free Manual Property Settlements with Dye & Durham
- 10 free Outsourced Electronic Settlements with Dye & Durham Legal
This offer is valid until 30 September 2022. If you are interested in taking up this offer, please contact Dye & Durham’s SettsPlus team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Dye & Durhan SettsPlus team hosted an interactive panel discussion that focused on the latest trends, opportunities and challenges facing Western Australia conveyancing professionals. The team explored how technology and external environmental factors currently influence Western Australia’s property lifecycle.
The expert team included:
- Rafe Berding, Chief Customer Officer, Dye & Durham
- Joe Italiano, General Manager, SettsPlus
- Natalie Skinner, VirtualVOI Product Owner, Dye & Durham
- Jack Mead, EGM Software Solutions, Dye & Durham
- Luciana Ignatiadis, Legal Director, Dye & Durham
Dye & Durham’s SettsPlus team hosting an interactive panel discussion
The Dye & Durham SettsPlus team was delighted to meet many Western Australian clients at the stand and enjoyed the conversations surrounding the latest enhancements to the SettsPlus platform.
Dye & Durham’s SettsPlus team at the AICWA ConferenceGo to Media