COURTS, PROBATE & OTHER LITIGATION SERVICES
OUR EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONALISM: YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Our daily SecureCollection™ service assures secure collection and delivery of settlements, stamping, registration and court filing work.
Our expert team will handle court attendances and other government authorities for the lodgment of probates and other documents that require filing or lodgment.
This includes attendance to courts and other government authorities, such as Supreme, District, Magistrates & Federal courts, Births Deaths & Marriages, ASIC, and Electoral Roll.
Our manual services cover a variety of areas being court filing, litigations searching, business/property searching and stamping. In all cases, clients can order specific services online through Dye & Durham Search Manager application. Our team’s knowledge and expertise enable us to assess matters to ensure that we have the required documentation, information, and registry/authority fees. We liaise between clients and the relevant registry/authority, and we endeavour to always keep clients informed of matter progression.
- Court Filing: We attend court registries to file, process or search documents as per client instructions. After lodgement, clients are advised of any issues raised by the registry and turn-around times. Where required, we will return to court to collect documents, search results and return them to clients in easily accessible and readable forms.
- Photocopying of Court Documents: We attend the Supreme, District/Local Court and Family/Federal Circuit Court to photocopy court documents on behalf of our clients.
- Litigation Searching: Clients order litigation searches to find out if any current, pending or past proceedings exist against specific individuals or companies. We can obtain search reports within the courts of Australia and New Zealand.
- Process Serving: We assist clients in NSW and VIC with serving court documents on companies and individuals for court proceedings.
- Business and Company Searching: We have procedures in place with registries in each state and territory that enable us to carry out Australia-wide association and cooperative searches. Common documents that clients can order include:
- Association Extracts – provides details such as an incorporated association’s registered address, date of incorporation, incorporation number and public officers.
- Certificate of Registration – records the history of the association’s name.
Dye & Durham’s Local Team and Services
We have 250+ team members complete 250,000+ legal support services across Australia each year. Our trusted national team can serve, stamp, lodge, secure collection services and Verification of Identity (VOI) services on behalf of you.
If you have a Dye & Durham Account, login to register, track and manage your service bookings online, or call to book services with your local Dye & Durham Conveyancing and Legal Support Team.
Why use Dye & Durham’s trusted service for stamping, filing and registration?
With years of experience assisting a wide variety of clients, Dye & Durham understand how important it is to ensure all filing work is carried out diligently and accurately.
Our Dye & Durham team will go to great lengths to continually refine our processes and streamline our services to deliver only the very best in customer satisfaction.
Dye & Durham is trusted by firms, both big and small, to manage and organise all their court forms and filing work.
Looking to learn more about how you can benefit from our services? Book a demo today.