WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
Dye & Durham provides legal industry and financial institutions with a range of solutions for completing paper settlements anywhere in Australia.
Providing the legal community & financial institutions with opportunities to outsource pre, post and settlement activities for paper settlements anywhere in Australia.
- Pre-Settlement Examination of security documentation to ensure that documentation is acceptable to government authorities.
- Assessment of Government Authority fees such as Stamp Duty and Land Titles Office registration fees.
- Booking settlements with our Financial Institution clients are made easy with a simple phone call to our Booking Line or by utilising our Settlement Room.
- Settlement bookings for our Legal Practitioners and Licenced Conveyancer clients are completed via our online platforms.
- Cheque collection services where clients prefer to order their cheques directly with Financial Institutions.
- Settlement attendance to conduct a validation check to confirm cheques and documentation being exchanged meets our Client and Government Body requirements. This service is available in CBD, Suburban & Regional locations.
- Banking of Settlement funds into accounts as directed. As well as knowing funds will be physically deposited into accounts which can take days to clear we provide clients with records of cheques and the accounts they have been deposited into to make sure you have visibility of what was collected at settlement.
- Lodgement and registration of security documents with State Land Titles Offices to secure interests over the property.
- Returning files to your office or 3rd party storage facilities.
- Office of State Revenue (OSR) approved stamping and land tax services in selected state
- Includes on-the-spot stamping & instant response from OSR via our secure online system
Looking to learn more about how you can benefit from our services? Book a demo today.