National Property Ownership
Comprehensive provider of Australian regulatory information
Dye & Durham offers a comprehensive national range of land and property information, providing access to over 7660 property and commercial products from more than 3270 sources through one application.
Dye & Durham’s Search platform provides the information and resources which are required to gain insights into business assets that are required to conduct due diligence, credit, and insolvency checks.
Dye & Durham’s intuitive platform makes the process as straight-forward and efficient as possible, perfect for getting the information you need for property settlements across different Australian states.
What can you search for on Dye & Durham’s search platform?
Search and purchase hundreds of land and property information products and property council certificates in a single order form for one or multiple properties, including National:
- Title Searches
- Council Property Certificates
- Title and Plan Alerts
- Historical Search
- Electronic Contract for Sale (eCOS)
- LIV Contract of Sale of Real Estate
- Electronic Notice of Sale (eNOS)
- Property Settlement Services
Why search with Dye & Durham?
Dye & Durham’s Search platform is easy-to-use, user-friendly and intuitive, which allows for the logical grouping of searches and products and eliminates the need for users to navigate different screens.
Dye & Durham’s Search platform includes built-in enhanced tools for disbursement as well as reconciliation with various reporting and invoicing formats that support many third-party accounting and practice management systems.
Dye & Durham’s Search platform includes:
- Flexible account and user management processes and interactions.
- Integration with leading practice and document management systems to deliver trusted property and business information, electronic conveyancing (PEXA) and legal support services.
- Searches and Certificates provided as one PDF document, with users able to choose whether they receive the document via email or download directly from the platform.
- A pre-purchase screen that provides customers with the anticipated turnaround time for their chosen certificate, with most results returned live or as soon as they are received from the authority.
- Quick Picks of Essential Certificates automatically selects the essential products required when representing a Vendor or Purchaser. The convenient bundling of these products within one order lessens data entry and re-keying time.
- Quick Search functionality allows users to select their most used or favourite products and make them easily accessible via the home page and customised to suit each individual needs.
- Fast order forms and streamlined conveyancing software saves you time and money when ordering land and property information.
- Lowest price guarantee making premium search services available at the best prices.
Seamless Search Integration
Dye & Durham integrates with leading conveyancing, legal practice and document management software to deliver the ultimate user experience and time-saving features.
Click here to discover more about our integration network.
Search Manager is supported by a dedicated development team who are constantly pursuing new ways to help save our customers both time and money, whilst implementing new products and designs to make the platform even more intuitive.
Register for a Search Manager account today, and begin exploring our vast range of products and services which are sure to suit your needs.
Pay as You Go Access
You do not need to be a licensed conveyancer, legal practitioner, or financial institution to access a range of the products and services available on Search Manager. Any member of the public can register for quick and easy access to our products. Payment is made with a credit card via SecurePay at the time of order placement and just like an account holder, results are returned via email.
Register here to start using Dye & Durham Search Manager as a casual customer.
For more information about how we can help you, call our Helpdesk on 1300 730 000 or complete the form below and one of our experienced and friendly staff members will contact you.