LEADING PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR LAW FIRMS
Developed in collaboration with Australian legal professionals, Open Practice software is a robust legal practice management system that has supported mid-to-large firms for decades.
Open Practice supports thousands of legal staff across hundreds of firms nationwide, working as a central engine for all of the information, resources and services that legal communities require to perform their job according to best practice.
Open Practice offers ongoing access to new product releases, regular user groups and has a “live and local” support team to provide ongoing support for firms.
- Matter-Centric Workflow
- PEXA Integration
- Document Management System Integration
- Integrated Property, Business & Consumer Information Search
- Customisable Forms & Precedents
- Correspondence Tools
- Integrated Conveyancing & Legal Support Services
- Trust Accounting & Financials
- CRM & Marketing
- Slice’n’dice Reports
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Personalised Dashboard, Tasks & Diary
- Role-based Security
- Property Settlement & Information Project Management
- Verification of Identity (VOI) Services
WHY DO LAWYERS & CONVEYANCERS CHOOSE OPEN PRACTICE?
As a document and legal management system, Open Practice Legal Software has developed a reputation for long-term reliability, scalability and relevance to the legal industry.
The core technology solution offers end-to-end functionality, plus the ability to build on your core system with optional add-ons and integration options makes Open Practice a great choice for lawyers and conveyancers.
Scalable and Customisable
The system is scalable and customisable, so you can customise the platform to suit the needs of your firm.
Looking to learn more about how you can benefit from our services? Book a demo today.