Leading practice software for Australian law firms
Developed in collaboration with Australian legal professionals, Open Practice software is a robust legal practice management system that has supported mid-to-large firms for decades.
Open Practice supports over 7400 legal staff across hundreds of firms nationwide, working as a central engine for all of the information, resources and services that legal communities require to perform their job according to best practice.
Open Practice offers ongoing access to new product releases, regular user groups and has a “live and local” support team to provide ongoing support for firms.
Open Practice Features
With solid trust accounting at its core, Open Practice delivers on mobile, new law models, fixed fee requirements and traditional legal practice management features in a single software package.
Open Practice features matter-centric workflow and data integration with precedents, search, electronic contacts and document management facilities to deliver optimal end-to-end industry best-practice for every user at every level of the firm.
The technology underpinning Open Practice enables a scalable integrated practice management software that is capable of supporting sites from 5 users to hundreds of concurrent users across multiple branches.
Open Practice offers regular free upgrades with new software features as part of our ongoing annual maintenance and support to keep the software best-in-breed.
This platform includes:
- Matter-Centric Workflow
- PEXA Integration
- Document Management System Integration
- Integrated Property, Business + Consumer Information Search
- Customisable Forms & Precedents
- Correspondence Tools
- Integrated Conveyancing and Legal Support Services
- Trust Accounting + Financials
- CRM + Marketing
- Slice’n’dice Reports
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Personalised Dashboard, Tasks & Diary
- Role-based Security
- Property Settlement + Information Project Management
- Verification of Identity (VOI) Services
- Matter Centre Integration
Why do lawyers and conveyancers choose Open Practice?
More reasons to choose Open Practice Legal Software:
- High-value and competitive pricing per-user
- Ongoing software updates are free*
- No long-term contracts*
- Integration offers additional specialist functionality
- Free helpdesk services*
- Customers collaborate on product direction
- A “live and local” legal and technology team who are dedicated to maximising your business performance. Services include:
- Software Implementation
- Data Conversion
- Project Management
- Training (online,onsite)
*Free as part of their Annual Maintenance and Support Agreement, renewed annually.
Whether you need compliance checking, litigation searching, lodging services, legal workflow management, document lodgement, online searches, manual services, or otherwise, Open Practice integrated legal technology, meets document management system, offers the mobility and the flexibility to exceed expectations.
For more information about how we can help you, call our Helpdesk on 1300 730 000 or complete the form below and one of our experienced and friendly staff members will contact you.