Outsource your electronic conveyancing processes to GlobalX Legal
Lawyers, conveyancers and property developers trust GlobalX Legal as their electronic settlement agent in the PEXA world, specialising in Electronic Settlements, Lodgements and Trust Account Services.
GlobalX Legal is part of Dye and Durham Australia, backed by over 150 conveyancing experts nation-wide. We have 20+ years industry experience and are a trusted settlement agent for lawyers and conveyancers. Each year we help support legal professionals by facilitating over 160,000 property settlements across Australia.
Electronic Property settlements
As experienced PEXA agents, the team can conduct your electronic settlements efficiently and professionally. For a fixed fee we work with you closely to ensure a seamless settlement process.
We can lodge documents electronically on your behalf including:
- Withdrawals of Caveat
- Discharges of Mortgage
- Transmission and Survivorship Applications
Trust Account Services
- Make funds available for PEXA settlements
- Have cheques drawn for paper settlements
- Manage a surplus or shortfall
Family Law Services
- Transferring property pursuant to Court Orders or Binding Financial Agreement
- Registering or removing Caveats on behalf of your client
- Registering Transmission and Survivorship Application
- Peace of mind – Let our expert team handle all your electronic conveyancing needs
- Greater certainty – Our professionally trained staff are committed to delivering successful outcomes
- Increased efficiency – Invest time in your business while we take care of your PEXA transactions
- Flexible workforce – Enjoy a partner that has you covered when you are short on staff
- Professional service – This is our specialty, so let us help you!
Why do Practitioners use GlobalX Legal?
GlobalX Legal offers practitioners expert outsourced services so you can spend more time focusing on your business. Whether you don’t want to implement PEXA, want an expert partner or flexibility in your human resourcing, GlobalX Legal is here to help.
GlobalX Legal services are exclusively offered to law firms and conveyancers and not available to the general public; the property buyer or seller.