National Title Search
Dye & Durham’s National Title Search Service provides title search results in a structured digital format including: property details, ownership structure, dealings, interested parties with their type (e.g. Financial, Legal or Administrative) and unregistered dealings. The benefits of our National Title search include:
- Consistent ordering process – integrated workflow
- Standardised single national format – compared to current jurisdiction based
- Title search data extracted and sent directly via API to populate the required fields within Banking Platform or Practice Management Systems
- Removes the need for an operator to manually key order particulars, or returned title data into the system
- Provides the PDF report as a resource that can be attached automatically
- Streamlines 8 possible search types into one national product
- Consistent data format – easy to interpret
National Check Search
Dye & Durham provide a National Check Search service to verify that there has been no change to a land title in a given time period. The API identifies if a title has changed in a given time period, identify by exception those that have changed, and provide details of the changes. The National Check Search supports straight through automated processing for the vast majority of matters, and assists users to quickly assess risk. The benefits of our National Check search include:
- Consistent order process – integrated into workflow
- National product – 7 registries into one solution
- Uses logic to check for entries lodged in the last 125 days
- Facilitates a fast pass through in majority of files
- No manual entry, interpretation or to cross reference against manual documents
- No review for 95% of cases – only review exceptions
- Returns structured data into the client’s workflow
National Property Locator Search
The National Property Locator Search API is made up of three searches: Property Address Search, Owner Name Search, Parcel Description Search. The benefits of our National Property Locator search include:
- Gateway to digitised titles – single integrated entry point
- Standardised national format – compared to current state based
- Streamlines 30 possible browse search types into one product
- Supplies a 1:1 match or lists possible matches through one search
- Perfect for when full particulars are not available
- Minimise incorrect orders – caused by manual entry or wrong product
Dye & Durham provides a Property Locater Search service that supports API users to search for a property and its details in a single format nationally. This approach shields users from the nuances of state-based searching logic and numerous formats to greatly simplify the process of searching for a property and its details. Dye & Durham’s service would provide ‘match’, ‘near match’ or ‘no match’ to search criteria.
Dye & Durham provides a Secured Party Lookup service that supports API users to search for a secured party, providing identity details in a single format nationally to support all property transactions. This approach shields users from the nuances of state-based searching logic and numerous formats to greatly simplify the process of searching for a secured party across a range of processes.
Why Dye & Durham
Dye & Durham’s DDS API is unique as it removes title search state variation by providing a national standard data model. It covers all states and territories within Australia and will support transformation objectives to improve the end to end property process for its customers, its staff, and its business partners.
The Digitised Data Services API provides consumers with a RESTful API to integrate their systems and applications. The API’s digital data offering of Title searches, Final searches and Locator searches from all the state land registries.
Outcomes, not data
Dye & Durham’s data standards work in conjunction with the new products to provide interpreted information, not just fielded data. This enables consistency of process and the ability to drive business process automation.